Story by Jane McLeay
Photos by Maria Kizer
Fall…football games, tailgate parties, family gatherings, bonfires, falling leaves and apple cider. It’s a wonderful time of the year and a perfect opportunity to clean out your closet and put away those summer clothes. It can be fun to purchase new items to add a spark to your fall wardrobe. Deciding which pieces to add can sometimes be overwhelming. We suggest adding five fabulous pieces, which are versatile and can be mixed and matched with items already in your closet.
- Faux Leather Jacket – Pair with your favorite jeans, skirt or dress. A stylish jacket will spice up any outfit.
- Animal Print – For this fall trend, choose a skirt, top, dress, belt, earrings or shoes in animal print. Whether you choose to go bold or subtle, you’ll feel right in style.
- Neutral Booty – Boots for fall and winter in Nebraska are not only warm but very fashion forward. Choose a comfortable, quality pair that complements colors in your wardrobe.
- Jeans – A proper fit is the most important factor when choosing a pair of jeans. Select a quality pair that will retain shape with just the right amount of stretch to ensure comfort.
- Cozy Sweater – We all love a warm, comfortable sweater for those chilly fall days. Pair with jeans or leggings and you’ll be ready for the season.
Fabulous Fashion Boutique features high-end women’s clothing with personal stylists on hand. We buy unique, stylish pieces not available in other local boutiques. You’ll enjoy shopping in a relaxed, friendly environment, while sipping a glass of wine and browsing the newest arrivals. Visit our Online Store at fabulousfashionsomaha.com. Always free shipping!
Upcoming Event – Fall Fashion Show – October 16 5-7 p.m. (More information available on our Facebook page)
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook at
fabulousfashionsomaha. It’s a great opportunity to see new arrivals and learn about special promotions!