The market offers fresh, locally grown produce, herbs, meat, cheese, eggs, pre-packaged foods, prepared foods, specialty items, crafts and more!
Market locations and hours:
Saturdays (June – Mid-October, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Old Market – City Parking Garage – Top Level (1011 Jackson Street)
8 a.m. to 9 a.m. is intended for seniors, people with underlying health conditions, and expectant mothers.
Sundays (June – Mid-October, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
Baxter Arena, Parking Lot 26 (2425 S 67th Street)
9 a.m. to 10 a.m. is intended for seniors, people with underlying health conditions, and expectant mothers.
Few things to keep in mind during your trip to the market…
• Masks are highly encouraged. Don’t have a mask, just ask the information booth!
• Practice social distancing – stay at least 6 ft. apart.
• No animals allowed except for service animals.
• The first hour of the market is intended for seniors, people with underlying health conditions, and expectant mothers.
• Look with your eyes, not with your hands
For additional health & safety policies and recommendations visit omahafarmersmarket.org/covid-19
For a list of vendors and additional ways to purchase from them visit omahafarmersmarket.org/vendor-listing